- Make all your cables connections as short as possible.
- Use good antenna cables.
- Connect the plugs well into their sockets.
1) Check the incoming signal. Splitting the signal will make it considerably weaker.
The standard settings are set to match the conditions in a TV shop.
Alternatively, you can set your personal picture preference by doing the steps below:
- Press the [Smart picture] button on your remote control.
- Press the [Menu] button on the remote control.
- Select [Picture] and press cursor [Right] to enter the picture setting menu.
- Adjust the settings according to your preference.
- Press [i+] button to exit the menu.